13 October 2009

UMS sold.

UMS was sold from my value-stock-portfolio yesterday.

Actually, the current share price of UMS is still below its net-working-capital per share. The reasons of selling include:

  • I bought Triumpl into this portfolio few weeks ago. Since these two companies are in similar business and both of them have very high inventories level, I think it's better for me to hold just one of them.
  • The return on UMS already exceed my target return rate.
  • I had found some other (more attractive) companies for investment.
.

The following is a short summary for my investment in UMS.

  • bought 1500 unit at 70sen in Sep-2008.
  • received dividend 6 sen per share (less 25% tax) during holding period.
  • sold at RM1.14 per share in Oct-2009.

Total return is 65% in 13 months. The annualized figure is about 59% p.a.

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


SPONSORS: