06 September 2008

Seni Jaya Corporation Bhd

This is another company that I bought into my value-stocks portfolio yesterday. My buy price is 53 sen per share, which is about 75% of its net working capital.

Other good criteria in this company are:

  • zero debt.
  • stable revenue and profit since year 2001.
  • Good dividend. Its latest dividend payment is 5.0 sen (less 26% tax) per share, which had been paid out few weeks ago. Compare to my buy price, this figure give a net DY of about 7%. (Dividend in previous years are less, but quite stable).
  • Plenty of Cash (about 60 sen per share).

Similar to other companies in my value-stock-portfolio, SJC has a very low trading volume. I've been watching and quoting for it since few months ago, but only managed to get a match on yesterday.

2 comments:

herbert said...

are you sure always invest to 2nd board? seems incurred high risk to earn money.

Unknown said...

I'm not purposely invest in 2nd board only. It's just an incident that a large portion of my "value-stock portflio" comopanies come from 2nd board.

I'm watching some companies from the 1st board too, but according to my strategy, I still waiting for a lower price level to enter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


SPONSORS: