18 January 2013

Jan-2013: sold all my "value-stocks".

I had been maintaining an experimental "value-stock portfolio" since year 2008,which was based on Graham's strategy of net-working-capital.

However, I found that I don't have enough time and energy to manage this group of stocks anymore, hence decided to put it into an end.

All the components in this value-stock portfolio (namely, Tomei, Triumpl, Choobee, Rex, IQgroup, UmsNgb, SmiCorp, Kstar) had been sold recently.

From now on, I will focus only on investment of long-term growth-stocks.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What made you to change the approach?

Unknown said...

90% of my investment had been long-term growth stocks.

"value-stocks" only made up ~10% of my total portfolio value. I maintain this portfolio as an experiment for the concept of Net-working-capital strategy.

stop it simply because don't have enough time to manage it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


SPONSORS: